Water Heater Repair & Installation Baltimore OH
Request a Quote
Water Heater Repair Services Company in Baltimore, OH
Ohio Water Heaters are the most trusted name for water heater repair in Baltimore, OH. We offer 24/7 emergency service to all of our customers. Our technicians are certified professionals who know how to fix any problem with your water heater. We’re dedicated to making sure that you get the best possible experience when it comes to your hot water needs.
If you need help right away, we can send someone out within an hour or two! You don’t have to worry about waiting days or weeks for us – we’ll be there as soon as possible! And if you want a hot water heater repair, we can do that too.
We work on all types of systems from electric heaters and gas heaters, tankless units and more! No matter what type of unit you have, we can handle it quickly and efficiently so that your home stays warm throughout the winter months without issue. So if you’re looking for a water heater repair near Baltimore, make sure to call us.
Facts You Should Keep In Mind About Your Gas Water Heater Services in Baltimore, OH
After the winter season, it is time to think of the summer ahead as well as getting a reliable water heater service in Baltimore, OH. And when it comes to warmer months, homeowners everywhere begin anticipating outdoor activities that require longer periods of hot water for cleaning and bathing purposes. For many families, their natural gas water heater takes care of all this year-round without fail. What most people don’t know is that there are factors to consider which have a direct impact on the way your gas water heater operates. Take a look at some of these fundamental facts you should keep in mind:
- Location Matters: One important thing to remember is that your choice of location for installing a gas water heater can have a major impact on the way it operates. The reason behind this is that gas water heaters rely on oxygen to function and if there isn’t enough of it available, your heater can malfunction and even become a safety hazard. If you’re unsure about the right place for installation, consult an expert or else follow these important guidelines:
1. Never install a gas water heater in a basement or crawlspace.
2. Never install near vehicular traffic like driveways, garages, etc.
3. Always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations when it comes to the proper location for installation.
- Install An Appropriate Gas Line: When the time comes to hook up your gas water heater, make sure you use an adequate gas line that can provide enough fuel required to run your heater. Keep in mind that since your choice of size will depend on the number of people residing in your household, you should consider this factor before installing a tank for a 50 gallon water heater.
- Maintain The Right Temperature: It is important to maintain the right temperature settings for efficient performance or otherwise you may need gas water heater repair in the future.
Problems With A Gas Water Heater
Water heater installation may reap a lot of benefits but there are also problems that you might have to face:
- A Too-Hot Shower: Water heater can cause problems with the way your shower behaves. An Ohio water heater that is too hot will make you think you’ve turned on your hot water, but it’s really just hot air coming out of the vent.
- Steam in the Shower: Steam in your shower is another telltale sign of an Ohio water heater problem. Since steam takes up more space than liquid hot water would, there can be boiling. The steam that comes out of the vent is actually watered boiling off inside the tank. If you notice this, turn it down until it stops.
- A Leaking Water Heater: An Ohio water heater will leak if it’s really old or damaged in some way. The most common leaks happen at the drain valve and where the gas line connects with the water heater. If you are noticing a puddle of water or even just condensation on your floor, then you probably have this same problem.
- An Unusually Long Run Time: This is usually an issue with your thermostat in conjunction with being in an old house in Ohio. When they’re in the wrong location, which is just about anywhere but a few inches above the tank, they will cause you to set your water heater at low temperatures. As a result, it has to run for an extended period of time in order to heat up the entire home’s hot water supply.
Ohio Water Heaters have tons of experts that specialize in water heater services. We provide reliable services and some of them consist of:
- Installation of a 40 gallon water heater in Baltimore, OH
- Tankless water heater maintenance in Baltimore, OH
- Electric tankless water heater in Baltimore, OH
- Heat pump water heater installation in Baltimore, OH
- Tankless water heater installation in Baltimore, OH