Water Heater Repair & Installation Hebron OH
Request a Quote
Water Heater Repair Services Company in Hebron, OH
If you’re in need of a water heater installation or hot water heater repair, look no further than Ohio Water Heaters. We’re the most trusted and reliable source for all your water heating needs.
Our technicians are highly skilled and experienced in all aspects of water heater installation and repair. We’ll have your water heater up and running in no time by providing you with reliable water heater repair in Hebron, OH.
If you’re looking for a water heater repair near Hebron, call us. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch customer service. You can rest assured that we’ll go above and beyond to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with our services.
How Does Heat Pump Water Heater Work?
If you have a heat pump water heater at your place, then you should definitely know how this device works in order to get water heater service in Hebron, OH in the future:
- Pump water heaters use a compressor and a reversing valve to transfer heat from one place to another.
- This type of machine can either heat or cool water, depending on the time of year and your personal preference/need.
- The cold part of the heater takes heat from the outside air and moves it inside.
- In the summertime, the process is reversed in order to keep your home or business cool.
If you want to get a heat pump water heater installation at your home or even get it fixed, then it is essential that you call a professional.
Process Of Repairing Water Heater in Hebron, OH
A 50 gallon water heater are a common appliance found in homes. When a water heater breaks down, it can be very frustrating trying to figure out what is wrong with it and how to fix the problem. Here’s a brief overview of repairing a water heater:
- First thing that needs to be done when diagnosing a broken water heater is to determine why it isn’t working. The most common reasons for a water heater installation not working are that the pilot light is out, there is no heating element power, or the thermostat is set to “no heat”. Please note that these steps only apply if your problem lies in one of those areas.
- If a pilot light isn’t lit, make sure that the gas is turned on and the manual valve (located in front of the heater) is open. If you check these things and your pilot light still isn’t lit, then it’s probably a bad thermocouple or a control board issue.
- If the problems is not a power issue, you will need to replace the heating element. First, you need to turn off the power by switching off the circuit breaker. Next, shut off the water supply and drain all of the water from the tank.
- A thermostat problem can be diagnosed by waiting for two hours with no heat coming out of your faucets. After this wait, check that your thermostat is set to the correct temperature. If it’s heating up but still not staying on, then you may need to replace your thermostat. If it’s not heating up at all, you’ll need to check the temperature and pressure relief valve and possibly the high limit thermostat. You may need tankless water heater maintenance in order to repair what’s broken.
If none of these problems matches up with what is happening with your 40 gallon water heater or your heater of any other size, then further diagnostics will be necessary.
At our water heater company, we provide a wide range of efficient and reliable water heater services that consist of:
- Electric tankless water heater in Hebron, OH
- Gas water heater in Hebron, OH
- Gas water heater repair in Hebron, OH
- Tankless water heater installation in Hebron, OH