Water Heater Repair & Installation Services Lancaster, OH
Request a Quote
Water Heater Repair Service Company in Lancaster, OH
Ohio Water Heaters is the best place to get water heater repair in Lancaster, OH. We have been in business for several years and we’ve never had a customer complaint. Our technicians are friendly, professional, and efficient.
They will always arrive on time and they will always do their job right the first time around using our quality water heater service in Lancaster, OH. You can trust us with all of your plumbing needs! If you want to save money on your monthly bills then it’s time to switch out that old inefficient water heater for something more modern like an energy-efficient tankless system from us today! Not only will you see savings but also enjoy endless hot showers with a 40 gallon water heater without ever running out of hot water again.
How Can I Maintain My Water Heater?
If you’re looking for a water heater repair service near Lancaster, then you may either call an expert or try doing it yourself. You can maintain your water heater in several ways:
- Sediment can build up in the tank of your 50 gallon water heater if it is not drained of water on a regular basis, so drain the sediment every few months to avoid problems occurring.
- Disconnect the power or gas supply of your gas water heater before you begin draining the tank using an adjustable wrench.
- Putting an annual maintenance check like hot water heater repair on your tankless hot water heater will also reduce the chance of breakdowns, which can cause you to experience additional repair costs.
- An electric tankless water heater in Lancaster, OH should be checked by a licensed electrician at least once every year, whereas traditional models need an inspection by someone who is certified in plumbing.
- To ensure an efficient tankless water heater maintenance of your water heater is running efficiently, check to ensure that it has enough airflow.
- Inadequate airflow can cause a decrease in efficiency and an increase in energy costs.
- A qualified technician should be able to assess your unit’s airflow, however, this assessment does not require any special equipment. The plumber should be able to identify problems with airflow by looking at the unit or even tell you if you may need a new water heater installation.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Maintenance in Lancaster, OH
Many people think that as long as the water from their faucet is hot, there is nothing wrong with their water heater. This is far from true – eventually, all appliances wear out and need maintenance over time. There are signs your water heater needs to be inspected or serviced before it becomes a problem:
- A strange colour of water: Red, black, orange or pinkish stains are the result of rust. When you clean dishes with water from a rusty heater, rust can accumulate on pots and pans. This is especially true if you have very soft water. The more minerals in your water, the less likely it is to cause serious damage to appliances. These minerals will still build up and cause rust in your water heater. It is a sign that you should call a professional for a gas water heater repair.
- Flakes of rust: If you notice flakes of rust in your hot water, it’s another sign the appliance needs to be serviced. These flakes are from corrosion inside the tank. They are very fine, so they can go through the drain. This means you have to have your water heater inspected by a professional who can do an inspection inside the tank.
- No hot water: If you notice that there is no hot water or that it takes longer for the hot water to reach your faucet, then your heater is not producing heat. It’s another sign that you should get your water heater looked at by a professional. You might think the unit is out of gas, but it will be difficult to tell without having an expert on appliances inspect it.
- Failure to ignite: If you turn on a switch and the burner does not ignite, then you have a very hot water heater right there. This is because it’s shorted out and the reason you have no heat. Our water heater company in Lancaster, OH provides a wide range of water heater services to customers that include:
- heat pump water heater installation in Lancaster, OH
- heat pump water heater repair in Lancaster, OH
- tankless water heater installation in Lancaster, OH
- tankless water heater repair in Lancaster, OH