Water Heater Repair & Installation Services Powell, OH
Request a Quote
Water Heater Repair Service Company in Powell, OH
Ohio Water Heaters are here to help. We are a full-service water heater repair company that can solve any issue you’re having with your unit. We pride ourselves on our quick response times and our ability to get the job done right the first time, especially with gas water heater repair.
Don’t suffer through another cold shower – call us today at 614-714-4820 and let us help you get your water heater up and running again because we provide a reliable water heater repair in Powell, OH. We offer competitive rates and financing options for those who need it.
How To Maintain Your Tankless Water Heater?
If you’re looking for a water heater repair near me, it is always better to know first how to maintain your tankless water heater. People always want to know different ways of maintaining a water heater. It is very simple yet often overlooked. Here are some steps that can help you get the most out of your tankless water heater installation in Powell, OH:
- Soap scum, limescale and mineral deposit buildup on the surface of a tank water heater are extremely common. This can actually reduce a water heater’s energy efficiency by as much as 10%. One way to prevent this buildup is by using an anti-scaling chemical that prevents the sediment from sticking to your 50 gallon water heater.
- Another type of buildup that could affect your unit’s energy efficiency is limescale buildup. Scale is typically alkaline and can be caused by hard water coming from the city’s main pipes. To prevent scale build-up after your water heater installation, the best thing to do is to install a water softener system that can remove most of the minerals from your water before it enters your tankless heating appliance.
- If you want to reduce how often you clean your 40 gallon water heater, use hard water in your tankless heating appliance instead of soft. Soft water is more likely to cause limescale and mineral buildup. This will help you with your tankless water heater maintenance.
Lastly, don’t wait until there is actually an issue with your tankless heating appliance before you replace it as soon as you can without worrying about the cost of water heater repair in Powell, OH.
What Are The Benefits Of Installing Tankless Water Heater At Your Home?
If you are thinking of replacing your old water heater or searching for a water heater repair service near me, but don’t know what to buy, there are several benefits to installing tankless water heaters. A few of these are:
- Longer Heater Lifespan: It is common knowledge that all tanks will break down over time. This can be due to many reasons such as using too much hot water, age of the tank and make-up water. A traditional tank will eventually break down forcing you to buy a new one or call a professional but a tankless water heater lasts longer.
- Less Energy Use: Running several gallons of hot water through your pipes uses a lot of energy. With a tankless model, all you have to do is push the button and instant hot water comes out. This also reduces your utility bills over time as well.
- Increased Safety: Tank type heaters can produce extreme levels of harmful gases such as carbon monoxide, which is deadly if inhaled in high amounts. With a tankless model, it reduces the chance of any kind of leaks and is considered to be much safer.
- Saves Space: Traditional water heaters tend to take up a lot of space and can sometimes be unsightly in your basement or garage area. These units only require as little as four inches from the wall so you have more room around the area and don’t have to worry about hiding anything.
For several years, Ohio Water Heaters has specialized in providing water heater sales, installation, and maintenance services. We are committed to good old fashioned customer care every step of the way. We provide water heater service in Powell, OH.
By taking our time with each job and ensuring that all routine preventative maintenance is done when scheduled, we can provide an efficient heat pump water heater installation.