Is your water heater in Columbus, OH not working? Or maybe it’s time for a new one and you’re not sure where to start? Look no further than Ohio Water Heaters! We are your one-stop shop when it comes to everything related to water heaters in Columbus, OH. We carry all the major brands and our knowledgeable staff is always happy to help you.
What are the telltale signs that you need a new water heater in Columbus, OH?
If your water heater is more than 10 years old, it might be time for a replacement. Other signs that you might need a new water heater include:
– Water leaks from the tank: This could be a sign that your water heater is rusting on the inside and needs to be replaced.
– Your water has sediment in it: Sediment can build up over time and cause your water heater to not work as efficiently as it should. If you notice sediment in your water, it’s time for a new water heater.
– Your water heater makes strange noises: If your water heater is making loud banging or popping noises, it’s time for a new one.
– Not enough hot water: If your water heater isn’t providing enough hot water, it might be time for a replacement.
– Water takes too long to heat up: If it takes longer than usual for your water to heat up, your water heater might be on its last legs.
Cost of water heater repair in Columbus, OH
The cost of water heater repair in Columbus, OH will depend on the type of water heater you have and the severity of the problem. However, if your water heater is very old or the problem is severe, the repair could end up costing more than the replacement.