Water Heater Repair and Installation Cost Near Canal Winchester, OH
Request a Quote
Canal Winchester, OH Water Heater Company
Ohio Water Heaters is the leading provider of water heater repair in Canal Winchester, OH. We offer a wide range of products and services to suit your needs. Our team has been providing exceptional service since we opened our doors several years ago so you can rest easy knowing that your home will be taken care of by professionals who know what they’re doing.
You don’t have to worry about ever searching for a water heater repair service near me with one of our tankless systems! These units are designed to provide endless amounts of hot water whenever you need it – no more cold showers or waiting for the shower to warm up before jumping in.
And because these units use natural gas or propane instead of electricity, they save on energy costs as well! If you want an affordable way to upgrade your home without breaking the bank, then look no further than us as we provide fast water heater service in Canal Winchester, OH.
Why Is An Electric Tankless Water Heater More Beneficial?
When it comes to choosing the best water heater installation, you will come across several kinds of water heating systems out there. But when you are looking to install a tankless electric heater, among these various kinds, do not make any mistake by picking up the wrong one (like the gas-powered ones). There is nothing better than an electric tankless water heater when it comes to overall performance and efficiency.
There are many benefits that an electric 50 gallon water heater offers along with providing you with an endless hot water supply. These points will help you out in understanding why this type of water heating system is worth buying for your home or office space:
- The first and foremost benefit of installing an electric tankless water heater in Canal Winchester, OH comes in the form of high energy efficiency. These little appliances are known to save up to 60% on your water heating costs when compared to other kinds of traditional tank-based heaters. So, if you are looking to save extra bucks on your monthly utility charges, this is the best choice that you can go for.
- The next benefit that this kind of electric heater offers is around its high-performance rate. There is no denying the fact that electric tankless heaters come with a higher flow rate (3 GPM) when compared to similarly-sized tank-based heaters (2.5 GPM). This means that the electric tankless water heater can provide you with an enhanced level of performance in terms of showering, cleaning, and other domestic applications.
- Last but not the least, another great benefit of an electric tankless water heater installation in Canal Winchester, OH is its space-saving design. This appliance comes in a compact shape and size so that you can easily install it in your house or office property without any hassle. People who are looking to save on some extra room can go for this product without any further delay.
How To Clean An Electric Tankless Water Heater?
If you own an electric-powered tankless water heater, this means that there’s no tank of your 40 gallon water heater that you have to worry about.
The only things you’d need to clean are the elements (heating rods) and the heating chamber otherwise you may need a hot water heater repair. Here are some ways:
- If your electric tankless is out of warranty or simply one of the older models on the market, you may want to consider the possibility of running a vinegar solution through it.
- The best way to do that is by turning off the power and filling up the heating chamber with water and distilled white vinegar.
- This should be done in small increments since too much of this stuff might damage your electric tankless heater.
- After you’ve filled up the unit with vinegar, you’ll need to turn on the power and run it through its cycle.
- Once it’s done, make sure you flush your electric tankless heater with several gallons of water. Cleaning your water heater is also a part of tankless water heater maintenance.
We specialize in the repair and replacement of all major brands of different types of home water heaters, including electric, gas, oil, and solar units. You name it, we handle it! We also provide installation services for new units and tankless units as well.
Ohio Water Heaters also provide other water heater services for instance:
- Installation of gas water heater
- Gas water heater repair
- Heat pump water heater installation
We have reliable experts that are willing to help you all the way on your journey. Contact us today!