Upper Arlington OH
Request a Quote
Upper Arlington, OH Water Heater Companyd
Do you need a tankless water heater installation in Upper Arlington, OH? Ohio Water Heaters is the best in the business, and we have over years of experience. Our technicians are trained to handle all types of water heaters, including electric, gas, oil-fired and tankless models. We also provide water heater repair in Upper Arlington, OH.
We can install your new unit or replace your old one quickly and efficiently so that you don’t have to worry about it anymore. Plus our team is available 24/7 for emergencies.
You deserve a hot shower every day without worrying about whether or not your water heater will break down when you least expect it. Don’t worry because we provide a water heater service in Upper Arlington, OH.
That’s why we offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed with every electric tankless water heater in Upper Arlington, OH. Give us a call today at 614-714-4820 for quality workmanship at an affordable price.
How Important Is The Hot Water System In A House?
A hot water system, whether it is powered by gas, oil or electricity, is one of the most important appliances in your household. It’s an integral part of cooking and cleaning, but also has a large impact on your monthly expenses. That makes it important to make sure you are making the right choices when buying one for your home.
The most common type of water heater in homes across America is the standard or storage tank-style. It’s not too tall and it’s typically made of steel. These models are typically installed with the heat exchanger on top and they store hot water that can be accessed later.
Common Water Heater Repair Problems
If you’re looking for water heater repair near me then you should know some common water heater repair problems. This will give you a better idea of what type of issue you are dealing with.
It is important to diagnose the problem and find a water heater repair service near me correctly and use the correct equipment or you might create another complication that will leave you miserable until a professional plumber comes out to fix it for you. Here are some of the most common problems.
1) No Hot Water: This is an easy problem to fix yourself if you are handy with tools and plumbing kits. You will need to drain your 50 gallon water heater of all of the water before you begin your repairs, though. The water level should always be below the opening of the heating element tubes by at least two inches (if the water is near the bottom of the tank, it will not heat up properly).
2) Leaking Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve: If there is a leak in this valve, you do need to worry about potential scalding from the hot water since it may spray directly from the valve. It can also cause a lot of damage to your home and its occupants if not correctly screened.
3) Gas Pilot Light: If this goes out, it’s likely that you will smell gas within the home and you need to check for a potential leak in the line or in another appliance that is using natural gas. You can try relighting the pilot yourself but only hold the lighter to the gas burner for a second or two. If it does not ignite after several attempts, you should call a professional.
4) Water Around the Bottom of the Tank: This is usually caused by overfilling and can be fixed in five minutes without any tools. Turn off the power and water supply to the tank and drain all of the excess water. Fill it to the appropriate level once you have ensured that there is no leak in any of the fittings.
5) Leaking Water Heater Tank: This is an easy problem to fix, but you need to turn off your gas or electricity before attempting any repairs so that you do not get shocked when working with the water heater. Examine the 40 gallon water heater tank for any possible cracks or holes around the base or seams. You can apply a patching compound to cover up very small holes in the plastic, but you need to monitor it closely since it typically only lasts six months to a year. Large holes will require the replacement of the water heater.
The cost of water heater repair in Upper Arlington, OH may be expensive as well which may turn out to be a problem for you. We at Ohio Water Heaters offers a wide and extensive range of water heater services to our clients like:
- water heater installation in Upper Arlington, OH
- tankless water heater maintenance in Upper Arlington, OH
- electric tankless water heater in Upper Arlington, OH
- gas water heater in Upper Arlington, OH
- gas water heater repair in Upper Arlington, OH
- heat pump water heater installation in Upper Arlington, OH
- tankless water heater installation in Upper Arlington, OH