Water Heater Repair & Installation
Request a Quote
Water Heater Repair Service Company in Etna, OH
If you’re in need of a water heater repair in Etna, OH, look no further than Ohio Water Heaters! We’re the most trusted name for professional water heater services. We have years of experience, and we’re dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service.
If you’re looking for a water heater repair near me, you can rest assured that your water heater will be repaired or installed quickly and efficiently. We always use high-quality parts and materials, and we guarantee our workmanship.
How To Fix A Water Heater Emergency
Need a water heater repair service near me because you’re in an emergency situation like this, then you should immediately perform the following steps:
- Immediately turn off the water heater switch that usually also serves to light the pilot lights inside the potable water heater. If you try to heat up the water in its back, so can cause an explosion due to pressure buildup.
- Drain hot water in the pipeline until cold. Do this by rotating its valve or cock located somewhere near you. This could usually be turned with a handle or screwdriver that you use to turn off the main water valve in your home.
- Open the lid (if it can be removed) then clean any accumulated sediments inside the potable water heater that could cause malfunctioning hot water. If this is not open, you can use a long wire with a hook to remove sediment inside the potable water heater.
- Flush out accumulated sediments from hot water pipelines. Usually standing water inside the pipeline is not heated enough to evaporate, so it remains in the pipelines.
- Flush cold water into a potable water heater using a hose or pail that has been turned upside down. Letting cold water flow through it for about 15 minutes will remove any sediment that remains in the potless water heater.
- Close the main water valve, then turn on all hot water taps in your home to get rid of sediments containing hose cold water.
- Turn the cold water stopcock so that it is directed outwards (if there is no cold tap for washing or flushing) so that no water enters the drain. After the sediment is flushed through it, open the stopcock so that water enters your home.
- Start pilot lights in a potable water heater and check again whether there was a problem or not. If you find any problems or malfunctions, do not hesitate to immediately contact a professional plumber for help. This will save a lot of headaches and costs in the future.
Ohio Water Heaters provide reliable and efficient water heater service in Etna, OH. Our experts are always here to help you figure out your way. Some of these services are:
- Water heater installation in Etna, OH
- Tankless water heater maintenance in Etna, OH
- Gas water heater in Etna, OH
- Gas water heater repair in Etna, OH
- Hybrid water heater installation in Etna, OH