Water Heater Repair & Installation
Request a Quote
Best Water Heater Repair Service Company in Grove Port, OH
Ohio Water Heaters understand that tankless water heater maintenance is an important part of your home and when water heaters break, it can be a huge inconvenience. That’s why we offer quick and efficient repair services so you can get back to your everyday life as soon as possible.
Not only do we offer top-of-the-line repair services, but we also have a wide selection of energy-efficient water heater installation services that will save you money in the long run. So not only will you be getting quality repairs, but you’ll also be making your home more energy-efficient.
Common Water Heater Problems
A water heater is an electrical appliance that provides hot water for the house. Many people use water heater service in Grove Port, OH, but when it breaks down or malfunctions, having to deal with the repairman can be quite costly. Here are some common problems that could occur with your water heater and how you can troubleshoot them yourself to save time and money. Common problems with electric water heaters:
- The thermostat is bad: This part regulates how much electricity enters your gas water heater, so when it starts malfunctioning, it won’t be able to provide you with the necessary amount of hot water that it’s supposed to. If switching the thermostat to a different setting doesn’t fix the problem, it’s time to replace it.
- High limit switch is bad: This part helps keep the water in your electric tankless water heater in Grove Port, OH from getting too hot, so when it starts malfunctioning or goes out completely, you won’t be able to get any hot water out of your device. If switching this component to a different setting doesn’t fix the problem, it’s time to replace it.
- A bad element: This part heats up and provides you with water, but if it starts malfunctioning, you won’t be able to get any hot water out of your 50 gallon water heater. If replacing this component doesn’t fix the problem, call a professional to replace it for you.
- The thermostat is set too low: If this part has been shut all the way down, your 40 gallon water heater won’t be able to provide you with enough hot water when you need it. When turning the thermostat back up to a higher setting doesn’t fix the problem, call a professional to take a look at it for you.
- Pilot light is out: If this component has gone out, your heater won’t be able to produce any hot water for you. The good news is that all you have to do is relight it and everything should be back in working order again otherwise you might have to worry about the additional cost of water heater repair in Grove Port, OH.
Importance Of Routine Water Heater Maintenance Near Grove Port, OH
If you’re delaying looking for a water heater repair service near Grove Port, then you need to go over the importance of timely water heater maintenance. Water heater issues are the main cause of emergency plumbing calls for homeowners, averaging more than 1 million per year and accounting for nearly one-fourth of all home water system problems.
You can often minimize your risk by following best practices and routine maintenance – which includes having your water heater serviced by a qualified professional at least once per year. You can always look for water heater repair near Grove Port if you want to hire an expert for all these services.
The average water heater in the United States is over 11 years old. If you are using an older unit, chances are it’s time for a check-up. Hot water heater repair performed by a water heater company can extend the life of your water heater and reduce energy use, which can result in savings of up to 30%. Ohio Water Heaters also offers water heater services and water heater repair in Grove Port, OH.