Water Heater Repair & Installation
Request a Quote
Water Heater Repair Service Company in New Lexington, OH
If you’re looking for a reliable, 24/7 water heater repair in New Lexington, OH, look no further than Ohio Water Heaters! Our team of experienced professionals are available around the clock to help get your water heater back up and running.
We pride ourselves on our quick response time and our ability to resolve any issue quickly and efficiently. We even provide different sizes like a 40 gallon water heater.
You can rest assured that when you choose us, you’re choosing a company that values customer satisfaction above all else. We offer top-of-the-line hot water heater repair at an affordable price, so you can get the most out of your investment.
How Does A Water Heater Work?
If you’re looking for a water heater repair service near New Lexington, then it is first important to understand how a water heater works in order to seek specialized professional help. A water heater is an appliance that heats water to be used for activities like washing or bathing. It consists of a tank in which the water is stored and kept hot, and elements (heating devices) to heat the water when it’s needed.
The most common type of heating element in a water heater installation is called an “immersion heater,” which works by running an electric current through a heating element (like the ones in your toaster) and is either controlled by a thermostat or timer. It can also be powered by natural gas or propane and may have its own pilot light to ignite the flow of gas on startup.
Now, after understanding how a water heater works you can easily select the most reliable water heater service in New Lexington, OH.
What Makes A Water Heater Leak?
Your 50 gallon water heater can leak for a variety of reasons. In all cases, the leak will require repair or replacement of parts that have reached the end of their useful life.
- If you notice signs of rust around your water heater, especially inside the storage tank, it’s an indication that rust has formed from condensation due to long exposure to high temperatures.
- This usually means it’s time for a new water heater or routine tankless water heater maintenance for your unit.
- Other signs that your water heater is nearing the end of its lifespan are unusual noises or smells coming from the unit or frequent need for repairs (your local plumber can tell you if any parts should be replaced yearly to avoid major expenses down the road).
Our company offers our valued customers a wide range of affordable water heater services to assist them around the clock. These services include:
- Gas water heater repair in New Lexington, OH
- Gas water heater in New Lexington, OH
- Hybrid water heater installation in New Lexington, OH
- Tankless water heater installation in New Lexington, OH