Your water heater is one of the most important appliances in your home. It provides hot water for bathing, cooking, and cleaning. If it is not working properly, it can be a real inconvenience. So, how do you know when it is time for a new water heater installation in Columbus, OH? Here are five signs that it might be time:
1) You are not getting enough hot water: If your water heater is more than 10 years old, it might not be producing enough hot water.
2) Your water is discolored: Rusty water can be a sign that your water heater is rusting on the inside. This can lead to leaks and other problems.
3) You are having to wait for hot water: If you have to wait for a long time for your hot water to come on, your tankless water heater in Reynoldsburg, OH might be too small for your needs.
4) You are seeing leaks: If you are seeing leaks around the base of your water heater, it is probably time for a new one.
5) Your energy bills are high: Old, inefficient water heaters can use a lot of energy. If your energy bills have been going up, it might be because of your water heater.
If you are experiencing any of these signs, it is time to call a professional for a new water heater installation in Columbus, OH. They will be able to assess your needs and recommend the best water heater for your home.
Ohio Water Heaters can help with all of your water heater needs, whether you need a new installation or just repairs. If you want to know the exact gas water heater cost in Columbus, OH, give us a call today! Call us at 614-881-5650 for more information.