You may not know it, but water heater repairs are one of the most common plumbing jobs. It can be frustrating when your hot water heater stops working or you get that dreaded low-water pressure message on your shower head. If this sounds familiar, then you need to contact a professional plumber for assistance with fixing the problem!
Here are some things you should know about water heater repair in Columbus before calling in a professional:
1) The first thing to do is shut off the power and drain all of the cold water out of the water tank by opening up an access valve at its base.
2) Next, use a putty knife or ice pick to break any clogs inside
3) Clean any debris from around the pipes, especially where they join the tank.
4) Use a wrench to remove the bolts holding the tank in place.
5) Clean the exterior of the tank using a soft cloth.
6) Inspect the tank for any signs of rust, corrosion, or holes.
7) If you notice any issues, make a note of them and use the same steps to replace your tank.
8) Once you’re done, refill the tank and turn on your power!
When you need hot water heater repair or replacement Reynoldsburg, call a professional plumber. Your hot water can be restored quickly and easily!
Why call a plumber for water heater repair?
A professional will follow the manufacturer’s requirements to make sure there are no safety issues. They can efficiently diagnose problems, saving you money and time. Professional assistance means your system is repaired correctly the first time around. Professionals also eliminate messes that homeowners could create if they attempt water heater installation in Gahanna.
No matter what plumbing service you need, Ohio Water Heaters offers the best plumber services in Columbus at an affordable price. We have been in business for several years and have seen just about every type of repair or installation imaginable. Whether you’re looking to replace your hot water heater with a new energy-efficient model, install a new kitchen faucet, fix the leaky toilet tank sealant ring on your toilet bowl so it doesn’t keep running all day long anymore, or anything else related to pipes and fixtures – we can help! Call us today at 614-881-5794 for more information and pricing estimates.